Year in brief
- Significant increase in customer demand and growth in all segments and geographies.
- Record-high adjusted operating profit and cash flow.
- Divestments of Sandvik Process Systems and Sandvik Mining Systems.
- Agreements signed to divest the welding wire business and Sandvik Hyperion.
- Strengthened balance sheet allows for future growth.
- Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate at a record-low level, 1.6.
- Inclusion in the 2018 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations index and the 2017 Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
Revenues and order intake, MSEK
Adjusted operating profit, MSEK and adjusted operating margin, %¹
Adjusted earnings per share, Group total, SEK¹
Lost time injury frequency rate, LTIFR
REVENUES, MSEK 90,905
adjusted OPERATING PROFIT, MSEK¹ 14,638
adjusted OPERATING MARGIN, %¹ 16.1
Order intake, MSEK 95,444
RETURN ON CAPITAL EMPLOYED, % 23.9
adjusted earnings per share, group total, SEK¹ 8.01
Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate , LTIFR, Group total 1.6
RECovered metallic raw MATERIAL, % 79
SHARE OF WOMEN, group TOTAL, % 19.4
Revenues by customer segment
- Mining 31
- Engineering 24
- Automotive 13
- Energy 11
- Construction 11
- Aerospace 6
- Other 4
Revenues by market area
- Europe 39
- North America 21
- Asia 20
- Africa/Middle East 9
- Australia 6
- South America 5
1) Adjusted for items affecting comparability of -450 million SEK in Q2 2017 and +3,910 million SEK in Q4 2017.